Attractive Salary plus Benefits
Recruit12 currently have a fatastic opening for a Workshop Manager to join a well respected organisation. The Workshop Manager will oversee a self-sufficient 20,000 sqft workshop with servicing, machining and fabrication facilities.
As a Workshop Manager, your main responsibility will include:
- Managing the workflow and leading the technical development of the workshop and products manufactured.
- Developing the workshop procedures and standards to ensure world-class quality and safety performance.
- Liaising with customers and supporting commercial colleagues with quotations, estimates and technical input for tenders.
- Ensuring that as the volume and scope of work grows, engineers in the workshop have the skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil business requirements.
- Supporting field engineers with technical knowledge on field-based service work, installations and process troubleshooting.
To be successful as a Workshop Manager, you must have:
- Excellent IT skills, proficient at utilising business management systems including databases and spreadsheets
- Previous experience of developing an engineering workshop and/or decanting centrifuges would be an advantage, although not absolutely necessary.
- Experience of continuous improvement techniques as applied to engineering.
- A proven track record of understanding and working within a fast-paced, customer service environment.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.