Up to £27,000 salary plus benefits
Recruit12 has an exciting opportunity for a Winder to join a highly skilled team for a prestigious company on a permanent basis.
As a Winder, your main responsibilities will include:
- Testing of AC/DC electrical motor winding.
- Correct use of burnout techniques
- Detailing of AC/DC motor windings
- Connection and Testing of Windings.
- Impregnation and Stoving methods
- Use of specialist tools
- Maintaining a high standard of Quality Assurance paperwork
- Adherence to Health and Safety practices and procedures
- Supporting the team with relevant workshop task
To be successful as a Winder, you must have:
- Formal training and/or qualification within a motor environment
- Electrical Engineering experience with a background in winding of motors (mainly AC with DC experience)
- Knowledge of re-winding a variety of equipment, including amateurs, single-phase, and 3 phase equipment
- General fitting experience
- Awareness of working in a safe manner at all times
- Ability to work overtime and on-site with customers on occasions when required, with notice
What you will receive as a Winder:
A salary of up to £27,000 plus benefits such as Contributory Pension, Bike to Work Scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday annual entitlement, on-call, and overtime entitlement. You will also have the opportunity to join a welcoming and diverse organisation that encourages a safe and supportive working atmosphere.
This position is based in Norwhich and is easily accessible from surrounding areas such a Aslacton, Bedingham, and Hempnall.
If you are excited by this opportunity as a Winder, please apply immediately.