c£25k + Bonus (OTE £65k)
Hours: 42.5hrs per week (Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, Saturday 8am - 1pm)
Recruit 12 Aftermarket have an opportunity for a Wheel Technician to join a prestige dealership.
As a Wheel Technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing high quality work, ensuring all alloy wheels are refurbished and presented to the highest standard.
- You must be able to work under pressure, using your own initiative and able to work alone
- Producing a high volume of wheels per week.
To be successful as a Wheel Technician, you should have:
- Experience in preparing wheels for refurbishment, refurbishing damaged wheels;
- Experience in Wheel Painting using modern painting products;
- Competent in removing and fitting vehicle wheels, complying with safety standards;
- Experience in Tyre fitting and wheel balancing
This position is based in Essex and is easily accessible from Wickford, Rayleigh, Chelmsford etc
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a prestige dealership, please apply immediately.