£7,413 per annum
Hours: 16 hours per week (Saturday 9am to 6pm and Sunday 9am to 5pm)
Recruit 12 Aftermarket have an exciting opportunity for a Weekend Receptionist to ensure telephone calls are answered promptly and directed to the appropriate department.
You will be joining a prestige vehicle dealership, selling high-end cars.
As Weekend Receptionist, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensuring telephone calls are answered promptly and directed to the appropriate department;
- Ensure the Reception desk is staffed at all times;
- Greet visitors on arrival;
- Assess when to engage with customers and when to leave them to their own devices;
- Communicating clearly and effectively with all customers;
- Talk to customers to build rapport and find out what assistance or information is required;
- Guide visitors to the appropriate areas, offering refreshments and facilities;
- Ensure the refreshment area is kept fully stocked at all times;
- Contact relevant person and introduce them to the customer to help build rapport;
- Undertaking clerical and administrative duties as and when required;
- Manage and coordinate the physical showroom environment and ambience, e.g. music, video screen and general tidiness;
- Ensure all sales offices are kept tidy, stocked with the correct paperwork and fully functional at all times;
- Ensure the safety and security of people, vehicles and property at all times, reporting any known faults or hazards to the appropriate person;
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by management.
To be successful in the role of Weekend Receptionist, you should have:
- Previous administrative work desirable;
- confident speaking with customers over the phone;
- Able to work well under pressure, in a fast paced environment;
- Smart, professional appearance;
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to demonstrate a successful blend of confidence and assertiveness;
- Be clearly spoken, warm, empathetic and friendly with an approachable and professional manner;
- Able to use Microsoft Office packages to an expert level (Outlook, Word, Excel);
This position is based in Chelmsford and is easily accessible from Rayleigh, Brentwood etc
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a prestige dealership as Weekend Receptionist, please apply immediately.