Recruit 12 are working in partnership with Dana TM4 on an exclusive basis for the role of Warehouse Supervisor Dana TM4 is going through an exciting period of growth which has resulted in additional headcount across all departments within the business unit. Dana TM4 designs and manufactures low-voltage and high-voltage electric motors, generators, power electronics, and control systems suitable for the automotive, commercial, off-highway, marine, rail, motorsports, and recreational vehicle markets.
Dana TM4 contributes to the highest possible energy conversion efficiencies through its expertise in permanent magnet and induction motors, power electronics, thermal management, coil winding, outer-rotor topology, and motor and inverter control algorithms.
Dana has a commitment to innovation and seeks to cultivate an environment of improvement, not just for their products, but for the people behind them.
As a Warehouse Supervisor, your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Oversee the day to day running of the warehouse team ensuring that all work is performed safely and efficiently.
- Ensure the safe operation of equipment and machinery
- Ensure that all safe working practices are being adhered too
- Oversee the operation of the goods in/out areas
- Ensure that parts are picked the production on time in full
- Update spreadsheets/teams as required
- Ensure that the warehouse and surrounding areas are clean, tidy and in a safe state at all times
- Ensure that finished goods are correctly documented, stored and dispatched
- Arrange ad-hoc collections and deliveries as required
- Keep accurate records of stock.
- Keep paperwork and Exact system up to date.
- Cycle Counting
- Mange stock at external locations
- Planning and delegating tasks within the warehouse team
- Deputise for the Warehouse Manager
- Drive process adherence
- Champion H&S compliance within the warehouse
To be successful as a Warehouse Supervisor, you must have:
- Preferably qualifications to include GCSE Maths & English
- High degree of numeracy and literacy
- PC literacy.
- You will have a conscientious approach to work with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous experience as a warehouse Supervisor or similar role
- Physically fit as this can be a hands-on role
- Forklift licence (preferred)
- Experience of working to written procedures.
- Experience of goods in/dispatch/, order picking and quality checking.
- Experience of working in a warehouse preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Full understanding of Health & Safety within the workplace.
- Highly Organised
- Experience of ERP/MRP systems
- Ability to mentor and instruct as part of team development
- Experience of stock counting
- Understanding of inventory control methodology
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.