Warehouse Assistant (Nights)
Attractive salary plus benefits
Recruit 12 has an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Assistant to join their team in a busy warehouse environment. The client is seeking an individual who is an ambitious and hardworking professional who does not mind working in hot or cold conditions and can work an entire shift on his or her feet.
As a Warehouse Assistance your responsibilities will include:
- Receive deliveries of goods and supplies.
- Check for damaged or missing items.
- Store goods.
- Move stock around by hand, using lifting gear or a forklift truck.
- Pack orders for despatch.
- Load, and sometimes deliver goods.
- Keep accurate records of stock.
- Keep paperwork and the Exact system up to date.
- Cycle Counting
- Refilling of Kanban locations
To be considered as a successful candidate you must have:
- Preferably qualifications to include GCSE Maths, English and Science at Grade C or above,
- Good numeric and written English skills.
- PC literacy.
- You will have a conscientious approach to work with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude together with the flexibility to take on new and different tasks as required.
- Previous experience within a goods in and dispatch environment. Preferably within manufacturing.
- Physically fit as the Stores Person position involves manual workForklift licence.
- Experience of working to written procedures.
- Experience of goods inwards and quality checking
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.