Salary: £21,538 per annum
Hours: 47.5hrs per week (Monday – Sunday, 8am to 9pm). Different shifts available, overtime also available
Recruit 12 Aftermarket have an opportunity for a Vehicle Valeter to join a prestige vehicle dealership.
As a Vehicle Valeter, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring health & safety and security procedures are followed at all times;
- Ensure site is presented to a high standard, keeping the site clean and tidy;
- Make sure the cars are in the correct areas and showing the correct point of sale;
- Washing cars using a pressure washer, polishing, gel plastics, vacuum interiors, clean glass and black tyres to a high standard;
- Identify and highlight any vehicle faults or problems to management;
- Ability to perform the role of a driver in the event of absence or high demand;
- Ensure the maintenance of all equipment such as jet washers and other materials used in the completion of the job, ensuring they are carefully maintained and secured;
To be successful in the role of Vehicle Valeter, you should have:
- Valeting experience;
- Full UK Driving Licence;
- Have a strong attention to detail and be safety conscious;
- Friendly and approachable personal manner with integrity and loyalty;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines and targets, handle conflicting demands, identify priorities and schedule work appropriately;
- Able to work outside, in all weathers;
- Flexible approach to work demands.
This role is based in Essex and is easily accessible from Rayleigh, Wickford, Chelmsford etc
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a prestige vehicle dealership, please apply immediately.