up to £55k per annum (basic + bonus)
Hours: 45hrs per week (Monday to Friday, 9am - 6:30pm (x2) and Midday to 9pm (x2), Saturday 9am - 6pm, alternative Sundays 10am - 5pm
Recruit 12 Aftermarket have an excellent opportunity for a Transaction Manager to provide support and guidance with regards to the sales process to Sales Executives.
You will be joining a prestige vehicle dealership who sell high-end vehicles.
As a Transaction Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Support and liaise with Handover Specialists prior to customers collecting their vehicles
- To facilitate the selling of vehicles and to maximise profitability through the sale of finance solutions and insurance to customers
- To control and monitor customer database, ensuring that all information is being entered, updated and used correctly
To be successful as Transaction Manager, you should have:
- Previous experience within a similar role, within the motor trade
- A professional approach with the ability to coach others
- Highly organised, high attention to detail and able to prioritise
- Ability to work well under pressure, within a fast paced environment
- A flexible approach to work
This position is based in Chelmsford and is easily accessible from Rayleigh, Brentwood etc
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a prestige vehicle dealership as a Transaction Manager, please apply immediately.