A Toolroom Supervisor is required to join an Aerospace company. Responsible for achieving volume, quality and cost targets through the combined team effort of direct and indirect departments.This is a permanent position, for which the successful candidate will receive an annual salary £35,000 to £40,000 per annum.
Key Responsibilities of the Toolroom Supervisor will include:
- To manage a team consisting of Team Leaders and shopfloor employees to support the Department Head in meeting and exceeding the areas targets in terms of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Costs and People (SQDCP).
- Work with engineering and design to reduce program times on all machines without affecting quality
- Motivate, support and lead the team through coaching and mentoring.
- Work closely with cells to ensure dies are kept/returned/logged correctly
- Ensure data collection is visible, relevant, up to date and accurate
To be successful in the role of Toolroom Supervisor, you will have the following knowledge & experience:
- Knowledge of CNC machines, toolroom operations (grinding, milling, turning) and dies and tooling.
- Knowledge of health and safety issues in line with HSE & Company standards
- Experience of reducing program times on all machines without affecting quality
- Experience of controlling budgetary spend across Toolroom
This position is based in Redditch and is easily accessible from Birmingham, Bromsgrove, Halesowen, Kidderminster and Worcester.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa