A Toolroom Grinder is required to supply precision machining to the technical functions of a 150 year old manufacturing business in Birmingham. This is a permanent, full time role, where you will receive a competitive annual salary of £25,000 - £30,000.
Your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Working with technical drawings and documents, feeding back changes to the Design Team
- Producing + / -0.001mm using conventional processes
- Leading/Mentoring apprentices and trainees
- Promoting health and safety
- Quality control of productions
To be successful in this role, you will recognise the following knowledge and experience in yourself:
- Apprentice Trained
- Experience of surface grinding, OPG, UNI Taper, Forms, profile, spherical, eccentric, etc.
- Experience of working to high tolerances
- Experience of Tuning, Milling, Grinding, etc.
- Ability to machine a variety of materials
- Ability to process technical information
This role is based in Birmingham, and is easily accessible from Sutton Coldfield, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Solihull.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.