Due to continual expansion, Recruit 12 is excited to be seeking a Toolroom Design Engineer to join highly successful precision engineering company providing bespoke and special purpose tooling. As a Toolroom Design Engineer you will be responsible to create manufacturing process routes, whilst identifying, designing and procuring tooling and equipment required. The successful candidate will join the team on a full time basis, receiving an annual salary of £40,000 - £45,000.
To be successful in the position of Toolroom Design Engineer, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Apprentice trained or equivalent within an engineering discipline
- Previous experience working within a Tooling environment, preferably within foundry and castings but plastic injection and press backgrounds will also be considered
- Knowledge of 3D CAD packages (Solidworks desirable)
- Ability to create 2D engineering drawings
- Be able to evaluate designs by cost effectiveness and ease of manufacture
- Be able to work proficiently within tight budgets, deadlines and targets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work well within a team as well as individually
This position is based in Stourbridge, and is easily accessible from Dudley, West Bromwich, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Driotwich and Birmingham.
If you are currently seeking a new position and believe you meet the required specification to be a successful Toolroom Design Engineer, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.