A Toolmaker is required to repair and carry out maintenance on the full range of press tools and castings dies. Your position as a Toolmaker will be essential in the successful running of the toolroom. This is a permanent role working a nightshift, where you will receive a competitive annual salary of £30,000 - £35,000.
Your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensure that all tools are fit for purpose and ready for handover to manufacturing
- Demonstrate high levels of good manufacturing ‘house-keeping’/5s standards
- Identify root causes and provide timely solutions
- Be flexible and adaptable to managing a variable workload
- Recognise where opportunities exist to improve and offer solutions for cost-saving improvements
To be successful in this role, you will recognise the following knowledge and experience in yourself:
- City and Guilds (Mech)/HNC/HND/Apprentice trained OR a time-served individual working in a Toolroom
- Good knowledge and experience of using a variety of equipment
- Experience of working within an automotive manufacturing environment
- Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety principles within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This position is based in Worcester and is easily accessed from Droitwich, Redditch, Kidderminster, Alcester, South Birmingham and Stourbridge.
If you are a Toolmaker, who is looking for a new opportunity and would like to work for a leading automotive supplier, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.