Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Toolmaker To provide support to manufacturing on all shifts and to participate and support any projects and to inform the post holders Line Manager of any difficulties in actioning the above and agree resolution. Any other duties which may reasonably be required by the post holders Line Manager or Director (notice and training will be provided).
Your responsibilities as a Toolmaker will include:
- To ensure planned maintenance of mould tools.
- To ensure service, repairs and modifications to mould tools.
- To ensure manufacturing tooling components.
- To ensure manufacturing/improvements to assembly jigs and fixtures.
- To service, repair and maintain ‘hot runner systems’.
- To control of tool movements (internally & externally).
- To support manufacturing with tooling performance optimisation.
- To support NPI (tooling).
- To support and liaise with external toolmakers on new and existing tooling.
To be a successful candidate as a Toolmaker you will need:
- Minimum Level 3 in an Engineering discipline
- Repairs and modifications to mould tools
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.