A dynamic Technical Sales Support Engineer is required to join a specialist electrics control business serving the Motorsport industry. The successful candidate will be a multi-disciplined engineer, ideally with calibration experience. Joining the team on a full time basis, the successful candidate will receive an annual salary of £30,000 - £35,000 alongside a bonus scheme, pension and 25 days holiday.
As a Technical Sales Support Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting customers in the selection of products best suited to their particular needs
- Providing advice both over the phone, at customer sites, and race events on set up
- Serving as a voice for the customer to the development team to help product improve
- Travel to customer sites helping set-up a range of Shiftec systems
To be successful as a Technical Sales Support Engineer, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree educated in Motorsport, Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent
- Controls systems calibration experience
- Understanding of CAN networks and CAN measuring structures
- Experience with standard engineering practices and quality procedures
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic control systems
This role is based in Daventry, and is easily accessible from Northampton, Rugby and Banbury.
If you are currently seeking a new career opportunity and believe you meet the required criteria to be a successful Technical Sales Support Engineer, please apply immediately.