Technical Sales Support
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Recruit 12 Aftermarket has an excellent opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer role to play an essential role in contributing technical support experience and knowledge for a prestigious brand within the engineering sector.
As a Technical Sales Engineer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Deliver high-quality workmanship as required by customers
- Driving the highest standards of Health & Safety procedures at all times
- Liaising with internal and external customers
- Processing orders through internal systems
- Prompt resolutions to customer enquiries
To be successful as a Technical Sales Engineer, you must have:
- Clear demonstrated ability to provide technical support
- Technical knowledge of Pumps and/or Valves
- Sales processing experience
- CRM experience or similar
- Strong Customer Service experience
What you will receive as Technical Sales Engineer:
An attractive salary with benefits: 25 days annual holiday plus Bank Holidays annual entitlement, Contributory Pension, Bike to Work Scheme and On-Call and Overtime Entitlement. You will join a highly skilled team of a prestigious brand, that celebrates and welcome an inclusive and diverse workforce by providing an empowering environment to work in. With this role, you have the opportunity to take real ownership of your career by showcasing your technical knowledge within this role.
This position is based in Leicestershire and is easily accessible from Welham, Whetstone, Rearsby, Glenfield, and all other surrounding areas to Leicestershire.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a prestigious brand as a Technical Sales Engineer, please apply immediately.