Technical Field Service Engineer
Recruit 12 have an excellent opportunity for a Technical Field Service Engineer to deliver on-site technical support across the complete range of both current and existing products.
As a Technical Field Service Engineer your responsibilities will include the following:
- Perform all key activities in-line with department standards and company principles.
- Effectively problem-solve ensuring each activity results in clear conclusions and recommendations.
- Produce concise, well written technical reports that are submitted on-time and in full.
- Track, benchmark and develop your technical ability on new and existing products ensuring the highest level of knowledge is maintained.
To be successful as a Technical Field Service Engineer, you must have:
- Industry experience and background knowledge in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- NVQ Level 3 in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Category 1 F-Gas (City & Guilds 2079)
- CSCS Skills Card
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience working on Mitsubishi Electric Products.
- Experience working with Electrical & Electronic components and can demonstrate safe working practices.
- A Clean UK Driving Licence.
What you will receive as a Technical Field Service Engineer:
Attractive salary & benefits:
Dental, Medical, Gym cost reduction.
double pension contribution offered.
25 days holiday + bank holidays.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a well-established organisation as a Technical Field Service Engineer, please apply immediately.
Recruit 12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit 12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.