Systems Application Engineer
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for Systems Application Engineer to provide a centre of excellence for all products (especially automation) and support the area sales team, key automation partners and segment teams to provide technical based support with Projects and throughout the customer life cycle.
Your responsibilities as a Systems Application Engineer will include:
- Assist external customers and business development teams with technical enquiries.
- Assist the business development teams with updates on new WAGO products.
- In collaboration with Projects, Business Development and Marketing teams produce robust and effective training material.
- Build solution-based applications for all customer types.
- Provide technical and product support for customers with a particular focus on Factory Automation, IOT, cloud-based services, Building Automation and Process Automation.
- Maintain a robust catalogue of competitor intelligence with a particular reference to new and innovative products entering the marketplace.
- Attend customer meetings with WAGO area sales managers to demonstrate the WAGO automation offer and support clients when required.
- When required visit customers to resolve hardware or upgrade issues.
- Support where required the wider marketing and sales teams with exhibitions.
- Handle and respond to, in a timely fashion, stock check requests from HQ.
- Train production operatives on how to test assemblies of I/O and electronics.
- Assist the production teams with technical support for custom assemblies.
- Ad Hoc projects in support of the wider business.
To be a successful candidate as a Systems Application Engineer you will need:
- Be flexible in their duties/responsibilities and perform other duties that reasonably correspond to their job's general character and level of responsibility.
- Maintain confidentiality of data and information that is sensitive to the Company, in line with Company policy and the Data Protection Act (1998) or Regulation EU 2016/679 (the “GDPR”).
- Take responsibility for their own career development including training and development to meet the changing demands of their role/ the business.
- Adhere to all Company policies.
- Take a proactive approach to managing their own and others Health & Safety.
- Have a commitment to the clients values – Simplicity, Inspiration and Commitment
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.