Supply Chain Coordinator
Up to £30,000 subject to experience
Recruit 12 are currently seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator to join an established injection molding business, providing a key role in managing the supply chain end to end.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator, your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage the supply chain end to end.
- Support the buisness with management of suppliers and customers including, schedules, supply chain issues, goods inwards, production, assembly and dispatch.
- Implementing solutions and improvements for supplier issues to ensure on-time delivery.
- Produce and manage the production planning phase on a weekly and daily basis to achieve the day to day objectives.
- Regularly communicating and collaborating with other departments.
- Manage the production monitoring system, and hourly outputs to ensure internal targets are achieved and report against improvements.
- Ensuring ERP data is up to date and accurate and that ERP system is properly utilised.
- Close working relationship with Stores to ensure accurate stock analysis / Inventory control.
- Management of material and production flows for NPI.
- Raising sales / purchase orders and invoices.
- Chasing deliveries of products / expediting.
- Logistics administration.
- Liaising with suppliers and customers on delivery of goods.
- All general administrative support to the department.
- Review of all incoming orders for accuracy and adherence to commercial agreements (Pricing/MOQ etc)
- Sales order entry and use of Web EDI functions
- Run regular and focused MPS/MRP processes using the company’s ERP system
- Ensure all outputs from the ERP system are actioned and monitored.
- Book transport as required and ensure all ASN’s, packing lists etc. are accurately delivered in a timely fashion.
- Support as required on new project introductions.
- Ensure the company’s ERP system is up to date and accurately maintained.
- Support with the departments KPI reporting
- Identify and eliminate waste in the process wherever possible.
- To be available out of hours to support a plant that runs 24/5 to meet customer demands
To be successful as a Supply Chain Coordinator, you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years prior experience in planning, buying or logistics experience. Ideally within an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Ideally you will have had some exposure to Injection Moulding and Quality Engineering, however this is not essential.
- You will need to be resilient, forward thinking and reactive to any problems that arise.
- A clear communicator with the ability to build relationships and influence across a range of levels and teams.
- You will ideally have a qualification within procurement and supply such as MCIPS Diploma Certificate.