Excellent Salary plus benefits package
Recruit 12 have an excellent opportunity for an Electrical Technician who will work under the Manufacture and Assembly Team Leader to ensure the delivery of solutions over the full product life cycle. The job entails both hands on practical work and PC based organisation.
Recognised as a world leader in the area of remote handling equipment and specialist robots, our client produces world class solutions that support a much cleaner and safer planet.
As an Electrical Technician your responsibilities will include the following:
- Undertake electrical work in accordance with job cards, designs and safety requirements.
- Maintain & update company documentation relating to electrical manufacture & assembly.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by informing design teams of potential improvements to design and processes
- Undertake or assist with inspection, testing and commissioning of electrical systems.
- Ensure the quality standards and inspections are met for each project build including QC inspection of materials and parts.
To be successful as an Electrical Technician, you must:
• Be Educated to a minimum of C&G.
• Must be able to read and understand both Electrical schematics and Mechanical drawings.
• Must have 17/18th Edition.
• Knowledge of Inspection and Test.
• Knowledge of Safe Isolation.
• Hands on experience of electrical production.
• Good organisational and communication skills.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Good PC skills – Office suite.
• The ability to work in a team but also to take the initiative to get things done.
• The ability to make decisions with the information available.
• The ability to work on several projects at once.
• An excellent working knowledge of English.
Any of the following will be of benefit: -
• Either C&G 2394 & 2395 Inspection and Test or EAL equivalent.
• Accredited Safe Isolation.
• Commissioning experience of large panel builds.
• Working at height experience.
What you will receive as an Electrical Technician:
Attractive salary & benefits package, Pension, 26 days holiday (rising incrementally to 31) You will join a highly skilled team of a prestigious brand, you will have the opportunity (when required) to travel internationally with your product, taking real ownership of what you do demonstrating your passion for engineering.
This position is based in Oxfordshire, and is easily accessible from Oxford, Newbury, Didcot, Harwell etc.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an international organisation as an Electrical Technician, please apply immediately.