Social Media and Media Relations (Part time)
Competitive salary plus benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Social Media and Media Relations to join our client's company to maintain and expand our exposure in the media, further develop our social media channels and maintain our websites.
- The successful candidate will be involved with all aspects of the Company and will be responsible for positive promotion of our renewable energy projects, community involvement, community benefit funding and our Company achievements, via media coverage printed in the news, or posted on our websites and social media outlets.
- Knowledge of the industry and previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- A strong understanding of media enquiries, writing press releases/news stories, preparing and delivering social media posts and the ability to produce creative content for leaflets, adverts, posters and/or videos.
- The role will involve working within our internal Project Development Team to promote the company’s portfolio as well as working with other Teams within the company to promote their aims and achievements.
To be a successful candidate as a Social Media and Media Relations you will need:
- The chosen candidate will have a subject-specific / relevant Media, PR, Journalism or Graphic Design / Web Design degree.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role.
- Excellent writing and editing skills and good understanding of how to network with relevant media outlets.
- Experience in writing news pieces, press releases, liaising with media contacts.
- Fully competent with IT, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Canva and incorporating photography, video footage and artwork.
- Experience in using website builder platforms. For Example: WordPress, Ionos 1&1, GoDaddy, and Wix.
- Good communicator and team player as well as able to use their own initiative when working as an individual.
- Excellent organizational skills being able to prioritise and manage time effectively and work to deadlines.
- Experience working in the renewable energy industry would be preferable but is not essential as training will be provided
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.