Site Services Supervisor
Up to £35,000 subject to experience
Recruit12 currently has an exciting new position for a Site Services Supervisor to join a technology-driven, specialist industrial services provider. The purpose of this role is to lead and drive forward the site services teams to deliver excellent service, safely and competently. The role offers the opportunity to lead, inspire and deliver a positive and winning culture through a coaching style.
As a Site Services Supervisor, your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for communication with colleagues within his team, the wider business, clients and suppliers
- Responsible for all aspects of H&S whilst the teams are on site
- Producing quotations and understanding the technical specification
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure that all materials and spare parts are available as required.
- Responsible for reporting on the progress of projects to senior management
- Attend review and progress meetings as required by the client
- Identify where the external resource is required, to evaluate and external resource and to manage the project in its entirety.
To be successful as a Site Services Supervisor, you must have:
- Relevant education.
- Strong problem-solving experience and excellent knowledge of data and analytical tools and systems.
- Strong team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitudeInquisitive mind.
- Excellent leadership skills with proven ability to communicate, influence, inspire and motivate teams.
- Strong background in all aspects of engineering.
- Strong understanding of service metrics and a proven track record of continuous improvement.
- Demonstrable experience in H&SU.
- Understanding of operational requirements/constraints.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an exciting company as a Site Services Supervisor, then please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World-Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport, or a valid UK visa.