Site Manager – Water and Infrastructure
£55,000 to £65,000
Recruit12 Construction has a fantastic opportunity for a Site Manager to join a leading Civil Engineering and Building company on a permanent basis delivering high-quality construction projects across the UK.
Due to the companies continued success and growth they have an immediate opportunity for a Site Manager to work on a major water infrastructure framework.
As a Site Manager your responsibilities will include the following:
• Reading, interpreting, and providing clear communication of construction drawings on-site for layouts, material measurements, etc.
• Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels, and reference points on site.
• Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring program deadlines are met.
• Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
• Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental, and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
• Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant staff.
• Maintain the Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, policies and procedures.
• To undertake any other duties as necessary.
To be successful as a Site Manager, you must have:
• Must be able to use your own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for projects from start to finish.
• Deadline-driven, instilling motivation in your team to hit key targets.
• A degree in Civil Engineering or other industry-related qualification with 5+ years relevant on-the-ground experience.
• Experience within the water or the utilities sector would be essential
• Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word, and Excel.
• A full driving license.
This position is based in Gloucestershire and is easily accessible from Cheltenham, Bristol, Taunton, Bath, Worcester.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a Civils and Build construction business as a site manager, please apply immediately.