Recruit12 Construction have a fantastic opportunity for a Site Manager to join a leading Civil Engineering and Building company on a permanent basis delivering high quality construction projects across the UK.
Due to the companies continued success and growth they have an immediate opportunity for a Site Manager.
As Site Manager You will play a key role in our team, developing your skills and experience, while reporting to the Contracts Manager you will also benefit from the support and guidance of the company’s wider team.
The Site Manager duties will include: -
• Reporting to the Contracts Manager you will be responsible for the construction site, including sub-contractors, health and safety of personnel, quality and workmanship of labour.
• Responsible for the overall management and day to day running on site activity.
• Designing the short-term construction and scheduling programme to maximise efficiency and ensure completion is in accordance with the schedule.
• Management responsibilities for all Health and Safety policies and procedure.
• Management of sub -contractors, managing our teams, dealing with any issues as and when required.
• Delivery of projects on time and to a high specification.
• Following support and guidance from other departments to ensure technical competency and consistency in providing feedback and information to all relevant departments.
• Responsible for all document control as an integral part of the project control
• Maintain the Integrated Management System (IMS), policies and procedures.
The Site Manager experience and qualifications required: -
• A degree in a construction related discipline or equivalent with 3 + years’ experience as a Site Engineer|Site Manager OR 5 + year’s site management experience (applicants with a different educational path should not be deterred from applying if experience is sufficient).
• Experience in residential builds would be advantageous.
• Current health and safety card (CSR|CSCS|Safepass or equivalent) to supervisor level and a First Aid at Work certificate.
• Able to manage health and safety issues to Safe -T-Cert or a similar audited scheme such as ISO 18001.
• Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel.
• Full driving licence.