Civils Site Engineer
£40,000, Company Vehicle + Benefits package
Recruit12 Construction has a fantastic opportunity for a Civils Site Engineer to join a leading Civil Engineering and Construction company.
Working on a major water infrastructure framework in England, you will play a key role within the team through programme management, subcontractor management and client engagement. There will be the opportunity to continue to develop professionally with the support of the Framework team.
As a Civils Site Engineer your responsibilities will include the following:
- Reading, interpretation and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
- Ensuring that the setting out is accurate, providing precise lines, levels, and reference points on site.
- Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met.
- Ensuring the requirements as specified by client and senior management are met.
- Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
- Working closely with the Site Manager to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
- Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating, and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant staff.
- Maintain Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, procedures, and policies.
- To undertake any other duties as allocated.
To be successful as a Civils Site Engineer, you must have:
- Must be able to use their own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish.
- Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or other industry related qualification with 3-4 years relevant experience.
- Experience within the water or utilities sector would be advantageous.
- Ability to closely collaborate with other project stakeholders.
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word, and Excel.
- A full driving licence and relevant site cards.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.