Hours: 47.5hrs per week (Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, Saturday 8am to 5pm, Sundays 8am to 4pm)
Recruit 12 Aftermarket have an exciting opportunity for a Site Assistant to support the Site Coordinators.
You will be joining a prestige vehicle dealership who pride themselves on the sale of high-end vehicles.
As Site Assistant, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Support the Site Coordinators by moving vehicles
- Accepting cars from auction
- Checking cars over for any inconsistencies.
To be successful as a Site Assistant, you should have:
- Full, clean UK Driving Licence;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Confidence driving large cars within tight spaces;
- Able to work alone, using own initiative;
- Able to work outside in all weathers;
The position is based in Chelmsford and is easily accessible from Rayleigh, Wickham, Brentwood etc
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a prestige vehicle dealership as Site Assistant, please apply immediately.