£45,000 to £55,000
Recruit12 Construction has a fantastic opportunity for a Development Manager to join a leading Civil Engineering and Building company on a permanent basis delivering high-quality construction projects across the UK.
Due to continuing success and growth, they have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced SHEQ Advisor.
As a SHEQ Advisor your responsibilities will include the following:
• Development of the pre-start SHEQ plans and site files.
• Preparation of site paperwork including Safe Systems of Work, Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments, Inductions, and Toolbox Talks
• Carrying out site inspections and audits
• Assisting with the administration of Integrated Management Systems (ISO 9001, 14001 & ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001)
• Assisting with Incident reporting, investigation, and trend analysis
• Attending all relevant training & meetings as required
• Flag training requirements identified through trends to the HR team.
• Assisting with the upkeep of various Health & Safety Accreditations
• Sub-Contractor monitoring
To be successful as a SHEQ Advisor, you must have:
• Must be able to use experience and knowledge to deliver leading and best SHEQ practices for projects from start to finish.
• The ability to use data to motivate project teams to hit KPIs.
• Excellent communication skills and strong construction-based knowledge.
• Qualification to NEBOSH level with 3+ years experience within the industry.
• Experience of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001.
• Experience working within the residential &/or water industries will be preferable.
• Full driving license.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a Civils and Build construction business as a SHEQ Advisor, please apply immediately.
This position is based in Kegworth and is easily accessible from Birmingham, Worcester, Leicester, Coventry, and Tamworth.