Attractive Salary Plus Benefits
Recruit12 currently have an exciting opportunity for a Service Coordinator to join a highly prestigious market leader. This position is suited to an individual that is looking to develop their skills and Interface with customers on all aspects of service delivery.
As a Service Coordinator, your main responsibilities will include:
- Processing of work requests and enquiries, the organisation and deployment of resource, parts and equipment
- Processing and submitting work reports and KPI’s to clients
- Supporting engineers to deliver against service and remedial work requirements.
- Submit job reports to customers upon completion
- First point of contact for any technical queries from the customer and field engineer support
To be successful as a Service Coordinator, you must have:
- Excellent IT skills, proficient at utilising business management systems including databases and spreadsheets.
- Previous experience of working in an engineering service delivery environment including resource deployment
- Proven track record of understanding and working within customer service, fast-paced changing environment
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.