A Service & Maintenance Engineer is required to join a world class supplier of high-quality environmental systems.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
· The provision of field support on service calls, maintenance and commissioning for all manufacturers for chiller/DX products, service and maintenance contracts.
· Service calls and maintenance of all manufacturer chillers, heat pumps, DX units etc.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE and COMPETENCIES:
· Proven experience within the Chiller & DX industry is required.
· Refrigeration and Air Conditioning experience is essential.
· Qualified in ‘F Gas’, ‘HVAC’ or equivalent.
Offering a generous salary, car (or allowance), bonus and excellent benefits, this is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Service & Maintenance Engineer to join a globally renowned organisation
This position home based and will cover the North of England and is therefore commutable from the likes of Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester etc.
If you are an experienced Service & Maintenance Engineer, looking for a new opportunity please apply immediately.