Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Service Administrator to Work as part of the Helpdesk team, supporting the service maintenance renewal function.
Your responsibilities as a Service Administrator will include:
- Provide general admin support to the team
- Effectively deal with customer enquiries and ensure the database is updated with all sales enquiries
- Pursue all maintenance renewal contracts, prepare quotes / contracts and administrate renewal contract orders.
- Present key features and benefits of the company, its products & services to obtain opportunities
- Prepare all RAMS for any new service and maintenance contracts
- Process all Service maintenance orders and assist as required with chasing Maintenance quotations for order
- Generate any recent system Installation reports for possible maintenance enquiries and pass to Service Sales Team
- Making regular contact with customers and potential customers over the phone to assist in securing renewal contracts
- Ensuring processes are in line with QA work instructions and procedures utilising controlled forms and templates
- Update CRM system to keep auditable records
- Generate any other reports as requested
- Assist where required with fielding telephone enquiries, responding where possible directly or ensuring enquires are dealt with by the most appropriate team member
- Raise orders for Engineers requested over the phone
- Any other duties as required
To be a successful candidate as a Service Administrator you will need:
- Educated to GCSE/ A ‘Level standard or equivalent.
- Good standard of business related administration qualification/experience.
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent computing skills including Microsoft Office packages and ERP/CRM systems
- Order acknowledgements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Pleasant and effective telephone manner.
- Experience of exceeding customer expectations.
- Experience of corresponding and coordinating with customers to meet business needs.
- Excellent time management skills
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist, working within the Automotive, World class manufacturing, Renewable energy and Construction sectors
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.