A new, fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quality Engineer, where you will be instrumental in driving the Quality department forward by ensuring all concerns are reduced and that all production requirements are met. As a Senior Quality Engineer, you will be a vital member of the team, and in return for your commitment, you will receive an annual salary of £35,000 to £40,000, plus excellent company benefits.
As a Senior Quality Engineer, your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Develop QA, Continuous Improvement and Non-Conformance reporting
- Monitor and drive the department in the reduction of internal and external concerns
- Be responsible for coordinating a team to prepare and submit APQP and PPAP documentation
- Champion the team to be the first point of contact for all quality related issues both internally and externally
- Assist the QM and management team on a day-to-day basis
To be successful in the role of Senior Quality Engineer, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role within an automotive manufacturing environment
- French Speaking
- Conversant with APQP, FMEA, MSA, Controls Plans and SPC
- Experience of working to the following standards, i.e. QS9000, ISO14001, IATF16949
- HNC/HND qualified within a relevant engineering discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This position is based in Droitwich and is easily accessible from Worcester, Bromsgrove, Redditch and Kidderminster.
If you are an experienced Senior Quality Engineer seeking a new career opportunity, please apply immediately.