Senior Process Engineer
Remote Working, South of England
Attractive Salary plus Benefits package
Recruit12 are currently working on behalf of Veolia UK for a Senior Process Engineer to support the technical and process activities across our existing municipal, potable and industrial operational contracts, existing Optimisation Services contracts, and the development of new contracts in conjunction with our business development teams.
As a Senior Process Engineer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Process troubleshooting, process validation, utilizing modeling tools and process calculations to predict performance, create business cases, and demonstrate project potential.
- Provide technical governance across Veolia, liaise, and work with Operations and Business Development to ensure that process performance obligations in proposals and contracts are clear and achievable and that risks are balanced.
- Design, develop, cost, validate, trial, and promote new technical solutions to the business and wider marketplace, ensuring the best available technology (BAT) is utilized.
- Contribution to strategic teams initiated around a technical topic; interfacing with Veolia’s R&D and other technical teams to develop efficiency opportunities.
- Develop competence of Operational staff; including relevant training/engagement material, ongoing guidance, mentoring and assistance in the development of Process Engineers.
- Active support of business growth opportunities, client engagement, contract negotiation, and relationship building, representing externally the expert capabilities of Veolia.
- Input into new plant design and operating philosophy, participation in design reviews, HAZOPs etc. Commissioning, hand-over and operations start-up activities.
- Development of Capex and Opex budgets, Opex cost modeling, sensitivity analysis, commissioning and O&M plans.
- Pre-contract audits of Customer Operations, characterization studies, risk audits and workshops and liaising with Customer representatives regarding process and performance issues.
To be successful as a Senior Process Engineer, you must have:
- Degree in chemical, mechanical, or environmental engineering or similar related to water/wastewater treatment processes / environmental pollution control.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrable experience in water and wastewater treatment process control and optimization, including experience working with UK water companies.
- Team player with a problem-solving skillset capable of adapting to changing circumstances.
- Membership of a relevant professional institution is desirable.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World-Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport, or a valid UK visa.