A dedicated and proactive Senior Planner is required to take responsibility for ensuring the successful delivery of orders to dedicated customers. Your role as a Senior Planner is absolutely vital as you will be working closely and liasing with customers on a regular. In return, you will receive an annual competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000, plus excellent company benefits.
As a Senior Planner, your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Receiving and entering customers’ orders accurately onto the MRP system
- Monitor prices and amend as necessary
- Process production orders through liasing with the production control department
- Expedite material in, by communicating with production managers & suppliers
- Monitor delivery performance for each customer
To be successful in the role of Senior Planner, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous work experience in a similar role within a high-volume manufacturing environment
- MRP experience
- Knowledge of Winman
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build effective and long-lasting relationships with stakeholders
This position is based in Milton Keynes and is easily accessible from Bletchley, Bedford and Northampton.
If you have the relevant skills and experience as a Senior Planner, and you are currently seeking a new career opportunity, please apply immediately.