Senior Mechanical Engineer
Excellent Salary plus benefits package
Recruit 12 have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer taking an integral role within the Engineering team, you will be supporting the delivery of multi discipline remote handling projects.
Recognised as a world leader in the area of remote handling equipment and specialist robots, our client produces world class solutions that support a much cleaner and safer planet.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer your responsibilities will include the following:
- Designing remote handling equipment that provides innovative solutions for complex remote handling tasks
- Managing technical and project interfaces with clients, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Developing and implementing design management plans
- Supervising and mentoring other members of the team
- Leading technical representation with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Mentor, coach & manage engineering staff.
- Ensuring continuous improvement by using tools and processes that reduce engineering lead times, improve quality, reusability, reliability and compliance to standards.
To be successful as a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you must have:
- Degree or equivalent in engineering, science, or related field
- An excellent working knowledge of scientific and engineering principles and concepts and their application to problem solving
- A dedicated career in mechanical design and manufacture
- Confidence in preparing and supporting presentations
- Member of professional body/Chartered Engineer
What you will receive as a Senior Mechanical Engineer:
Attractive salary & benefits package, Pension, 26 days holiday (rising incrementally to 31) You will join a highly skilled team of a prestigious brand, you will have the opportunity (when required) to travel internationally with your product, taking real ownership of what you do demonstrating your passion for engineering.
This position is based in Oxfordshire, and is easily accessible from Oxford, Newbury, Didcot, Harwell etc.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an international organisation as a Senior Mechanical Engineer, please apply immediately.