A fantastic new opportunity has arisen within a global technology centre focussing on New Energy solutions for a Senior Mechanical Engineer.
Recognised as a world leader in the area of handling equipment, our client is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer.
An integral role within the Engineering team, as Senior Mechanical Engineer you will be supporting the delivery of multi discipline remote handling projects.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, some of your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Designing remote handling equipment that provides innovative solutions for complex remote handling tasks
- Managing technical and project interfaces with clients, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Developing and implementing design management plans
- Supervising and mentoring other members of the team
To be successful in your application, you must have:
- Degree or equivalent in engineering, science, or related field
- An excellent working knowledge of scientific and engineering principles and concepts and their application to problem solving
- A dedicated career in mechanical design and manufacture
- Confidence in preparing and supporting presentations
- Member of professional body/Chartered Engineer
This is a permanent, full time position and in return you will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits.
This position is based in Oxfordshire, and is easily accessible from Oxford, Newbury, Didcot, Harwell etc.
If you are seeking a new career move and believe you meet the specified requirements to be a successful Senior Mechanical Engineer please apply immediately.