Senior Electrical Systems Engineer
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for Senior Electrical Systems Engineer to hold a senior role in the Electrical Systems Team to design and develop the electrical systems and architectures deployed in various products ranging from Hybrid energy storage systems to electric scooters to whole vehicles.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Electrical Systems Engineer you will need:
- Either individually or leading engineers to develop and deliver electrical systems across the various projects.
- Assist in the resource and cost planning for new projects.
- Generating system and component requirements, based on features lists and cascaded project requirements and attributes.
- Defining suitable architectures for both systems and whole vehicles, including managing signal databases.
- Management of suppliers delivering components or systems to a project.
- Assist with the build and fault-finding of projects
- Generate system architecture diagrams and circuit drawings to support electrical design activity.
- Lead hazard analysis, risk management and DFMEA activities for components and systems as required.
- Define and execute system test and validation activities.
- Support virtual and physical builds for components and vehicles.
- Preparation and presentation of reports for internal and external audiences.
- Support technical and project reviews with the customer.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, suppliers and all other departments
- Understand and work to our clients, Customer, Industry and Legislative standards.
- Provide guidance & direction within the Systems Team
To be a successful candidate as a Senior Electrical Systems Engineer you will need:
- Extensive proven track record in electrical integration within the automotive or autosport industries.
- An engineering qualification in a relevant engineering discipline (e.g. Degree, Masters, PhD and CPD) and extensive in job relevant experience.
- Extensive experience of Electric Vehicles – HV charging, HV battery and HV powertrain systems.
- Good understanding of On Vehicle networks.
- The ability to work flexibly.
- The ability to lead multiple teams to competing timebound deadlines.
- Project management qualification and or equivalent experience
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.