Senior Electrical Engineer
£47,000 - £57,000 DOE
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer to work collaboratively to produce world class technical solutions that support a cleaner and safer planet. Your responsibilities will include leading electrical design elements on UK projects from requirements specification through to concept, design, implementation, development to supporting manufacture, integration, commissioning, delivery, and operation.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Electrical Engineer will include:
- Technical speciality or leadership of an electrical team on project delivery
- Working on various projects, the electrical Engineer assists the project teams in delivering world class technology solutions in complex hazardous environments.
- Using software such as SEE Electrical, Trimble (Amtech) ProDesign, Solidworks 3D & PasCal to support and present design information.
- Leading the delivery of electrical aspects of projects, either individually or as part of a project team. This includes, specification, design development, design reviews, change management, design risk assessments, implementation, integration, and commissioning.
- Taking responsibility for ensuring all technical decisions have gone through the correct approval routes.
- Assisting the development of testing and commissioning procedures for sub-assemblies and full electro-mechanical systems.
- Ensuring continuous improvement by using tools and processes to reduce engineering lead times, improve quality, reusability, reliability and compliance to standards.
- Maintaining knowledge of new technologies and research in the given field.
- Ensuring that the Veolia Health and Safety Policy, hazard and risk analysis, compliance with CDM and any other applicable regulations are adhered to within the scope of work.
- Ensuring that the Veolia Quality Policy and procedures are adhered to within the scope of work.
To be a successful candidate for the role you will need:
- Strong technical working and practical knowledge of being part of a multi-disciplinary organisation.
- Support project delivery through all stages from preliminary concept to post-handover support.
- Good presentation of data and written skills especially planning tasks and reporting writing
- Experience in the design of motion control systems
- Experience in design for manufacture
- Experience in the design of machinery safety systems
- Experience of designing for assembly, designing mock-ups, etc.
- A good working knowledge of: Any electrical design software that can be transferred to SEE electrical (SolidWorks Electrical, AutoCad Electrical, Eplan etc) 3D CAD especially Solidworks 3D
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.