Sales & Customer Service Administrator
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Sales & Customer Service Administrator to be a pivotal point of contact for external and internal customers. You will be providing a comprehensive high level of customer service regarding orders, deliveries and administration of orders.
Your responsibilities as a Sales & Customer Service Administrator will include:
- Handling important administrative tasks such as order processing, and acting as an extensions of the sales team when representatives are away from the office.
- Providing the crucial point of contact for our customers with queries concerning orders or deliveries.
- Contributing to quality customer service and assisting the sales team meet its targets.
- Processing orders by telephone, email or fax.
- Ensuring that orders include the accurate prices, discounts, and product numbers when entered into the company’s accounting system (SAGE).
- Answer incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner and processing payments over the phone.
- Make accurate cost calculations and provide customers with quotations.
- Ensuring invoices are raised / posted accurately and in a timely manner.
- Work with Sales & customer Leader regarding return of stock.Attend regular team meetings and share best practice with your colleagues.
- Work cohesively the accounts team to ensure they are given accurate information in a timely manner.
- Provide sales & administrative support to the Sales Team.
- Any other duties that are deemed as a reasonable request.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.