Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator to be responsible for maintaining and growing our customer base by selling our products whilst delivering excellent customer service. You must have excellent communication skills and experience within customer service, sales or purchasing, coupled with an understanding of MS Office.
Your responsibilities as a Sales Administrator will include:
- Manage our portfolio of OEM; end user and distributor accounts delivering a high level of customer service
- Responsibility for dealing with products and services and providing time sensitive and accurate quotes, order management and resolution of queries day to day, whilst continually looking for ways to improve work processes and procedures
- Identify product requirements, ordering and sourcing as required
Develop lasting relationships with existing customers.
- Work commercially and effectively on/maintaining our internal CRM system.
- Develop an excellent understanding of the full product range
To be a successful candidate as a Sales Administrator you will need:
- Previous experience of industrial supplies/transmission/hydraulic products is highly desirable, however applicants with strong B2B sales and purchase experience will be considered
- First class customer service skills and a proactive, helpful approach is essential
- Sales and commercial
- Strong people skills
- Someone who thrives on working to strict deadlines and managing multiple tasks whilst building and maintaining quality relationships with team members and key customer contacts.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable using internal IT systems
- Ideally you will have 2+ years’ sales/ customer care experience
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.