Excellent salary plus benefits (6-9 month contract)
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Resourcing Advisor to help Manage the end-to-end recruitment process.
Your responsibilities as a Resourcing Advisor will include:
- Collaborating and partnering with hiring managers and business stakeholders.
- Screening applications to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Managing candidate communications to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Utilising and maintaining the applicant tracking system (Workday) to progress recruitment activity.
- Tracking hiring metrics including time to hire, cost per hire and source of hire, working to achieve team targets.
- Creating a talent pool for future requirements.
- Providing consultative advice to hiring managers on best practice interviewing techniques and assessment methods.
- Hosting and participating in job fairs when required.
- Supporting project work that contributes to the Resourcing Team’s continuous improvement.
- Utilising social platforms to headhunt non-passive candidates for hard-to-fill positions proactively.
To be a successful candidate as a Resourcing Advisor you will need:
- Previous experience as an agency recruiter on in-house, preferably recruiting for operational/engineering/industrial positions.
- Experience in high-volume recruitment, with the ability to work at a fast pace.
- Ability to build successful partner relationships.
- Knowledge of headhunting techniques to utilise social platforms such as LinkedIn and Indeed.
- Familiarity with using applicant tracking systems, ideally Workday.
- Strong communication and team working skills.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.