Regional Development Executive
Excellent Salary plus Benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Development Executive to be responsible for securing new business by promoting a range of services provided in the waste management industry, whilst supporting customers to achieve their sustainability goals.
Your responsibilities as a Regional Development Executive will be:
- Strategic responsibility for securing new business gains within the £75k and above market sector in support of the Local and Regional Sales Team growth targets.
- To establish foundations for long lasting and profitable business with large and high-profile customers within the territory across a cross section of industries and sectors
- Will promote the range of services provided
- Acting as Project Manager for all contact tendering exercises, you will be the point of reference throughout the tender process, ensuring the operational stakeholders are fully briefed and that you understand the customer requirements as part of the Bid/No Bid process and subsequent commercial decision.
- Will guide and support the financial modelling team and lead the subsequent commercial bid sign off process aligned to the appropriate delegation of authority levels.
- You will ensure all submissions are produced with the appropriate stakeholder involvement/content and submitted within the correct timescales
- liaising with the legal team to review all contractual requirements/liabilities prior and post award contract negotiation.
- You will also lead the contract mobilisation process with regular updates to project stakeholders.
To be a successful Regional Development Executive you will need:
- Strong financial acumen and tender management, including bid writing & presentation skills.
- Industry/product understanding and waste industry knowledge, ideally including knowledge of public sector procurement processes and contractual negotiations.
- Experience of the ability to self-generate business opportunities and development, with management of the process throughout.
- Proficient with in house IT systems (Google suite) and CRM systems.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.