Competitive, plus bonus, car allowance or company car
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Recycling Coordinator for a field-based position requiring the successful candidate to travel across the UK to attend client sites / meetings and report to the client's sites as part of your day to day requirements.
Your responsibilities as a Recycling Coordinator will include:
- Compliance with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Sale of materials to farmers/landowners for land-spreading purposes
- Providing all relevant information for completion of deployment applications having sold the concept to the landowner
- Management of loading and haulage operations to a diverse range of outlets – animal bedding and land spreading
- Managing stockpiling and spreading operations in line with Environmental Permitting Regs/Exemptions to ensure compliance
- Managing the end to end sales process for paper bedding including identifying customers and negotiating sales through to delivery and after sales follow up
- Support Recycling Manager to manage outlets in line with and exceeding budget model
- Management/supervision of contractors to ensure recycling operations remain compliant
To be a successful candidate as a Recycling Coordinator you will need:
- Landfinding/Agricultural sales experience is essential
- Knowledge of waste and duty of care regs
- Driving licence is essential
- Financial management experience is desirable
- Knowledge of the UK roads due to travelling
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.