Excellent Salary plus benefits
Recruit 12 has an exciting new opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our growing team, providing an integral role to the recruitment journey of a candidate. We plan to shape this role around the successful candidate, offering excellent progression opportunities and salary.
This position will be based in our Pershore office 5 days a week and provide remote support for our Cardiff office.
Your Responsibilities as a Recruitment Resourcer will include:
- Screening candidate CVs for a wide variety of job roles at one given time
- Leading the interview preparation of candidates
- Lead candidate aftercare activities, including start date confirmation and ongoing periodic customer care communications.
- Maintaining all files and databases to ensure the effective support, tracking and management of candidate personal information
- Assist the Recruitment Consultants where appropriate during busy periods of trade
- Format, anonymize and upload CVs to various job boards and CRM systems;
- Support marketing campaigns by engaging with our company LinkedIn Page and remaining relevant to recruitment industry news and market trends.
- Maintaining relationships with candidates, keeping them updated with the recruitment process.
- Assisting and reporting to service delivery manager.
- Collate and record interview feedback.
- To ensure all processes and compliance procedures are followed.
To be successful as a Recruitment Resourcer, you must have:
- Experience in a similar role and/or other relevant recruitment experience
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Work to strict deadlines and provide solutions to quick changing environments
- A strong communicator, with a particular ability to build meaningful professional relationships