RECRUIT12 WAS FORMED OVER A DECADE AGO, QUICKLY EVOLVING INTO ONE OF THE UK’S LEADING CONSULTANCIES SPECIALISING IN ENGINEERING & MANUFACTURING, AUTOMOTIVE, RENEWABLE & CLEAN ENERGY AND CONSTRUCTION.
People choose us because they rely on our knowledge and experience when it comes to finding highly skilled and credible candidates to fill some of the most complex jobs in the world, and most exciting projects globally! We are the go-to recruiter in our sectors and are proud to offer you the opportunity to work with some of the largest international engineering brands
Recruit 12 offers a hybrid working policy (You can work up to 3 days a week from home) as well as flexible start and finish times, so you can shape and control your working week.
Key responsibilities of the Recruitment Consultant:
- Successfully managing a blue chip client portfolio
- Leveraging the frameworks we have in place to acquire new recruitment projects and build new relationships.
- Delivering a proactive candidate management approach at all times
- Sourcing the correct candidates and matching them up against a role that is in line with their motivations
- Team ethic; motivating one another and ensuring effective communication to your team and customers at all times
Recruit 12 has experienced huge growth in the last 2 years and a big believer in being the recruiter of tomorrow, not just for our client and candidates but also for our staff! Your benefits are as follows:
- Hybrid/Remote working
- Flexi start and finish times
- Uncapped commission structure, that pays from £0
- Quarterly and Annual target bonus to add to commission
- REC accredited training – As a fully accredited REC member; you will get recruitment training and coaching from industry-leading professionals and immediate governing body membership
- Offices in Worcester, Cardiff and soon to be Oxford – all off which are offices you are able to “hot desk” in if needed. The company Head Office is Worcester, just off the M5, J6
- 22 days annual leave + Stat Holiday
- Duvet days (Sometimes you just need a day to relax – this is in addition to Holiday)
- Monthly company wellbeing days held at each office
- Each office also offers free snacks and pick n mix stations
- Quarterly socials that bring together all staff from the group to enjoy – never just a trip to the pub!
If you an interested in a confidential conversation about the prospect of how you can benefit joining the team at Recruit12, please do not hesitate to apply for the role, email in direct or even pick up the phone and ask some questions. The personal fit is the key for us, so it doesn’t matter if you are a seasoned recruiter looking for more flexibility or a Grad wanting to kick start a career in recruitment, we would be delighted to have a conversation!