An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to work for a global renowned organisation based in the Croydon area. As Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for managing risk from a legal and financial perspective, through strong contractual negotiations, issuing of contractual notices in a timely manner.
Salary circa £55,000 + fantastic benefits
As a Quantity Surveyor, your key responsibilities will include
- Contract Review/Negotiation.
- Monthly reporting of revenue and GM (Gross Margin) with comparison to budget.
- Commercial support for projects (via PM’s).
- Active role in Handover process, relating to projects from Sales to Installation, assessing the contractual and financial risk.
- Final Account negotiation.
- Monthly claims/progress billing.
- Customer commercial meetings and correspondence
- Vendor commercial control, including contract negotiation and creation for third party lift suppliers.
- Commercial support for Sales department negotiation/terms etc.
- Promotion of Safety and Ethics both internally and externally
- Implementation of all Commercial Processes, including variation management, forecasting, risk management
To be successful in the role of Quantity Surveyor, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the construction or lift and escalators industry #
- Degree qualified to at least BSc Quantity surveying
- Strong contractual/legal knowledge
- Excellent negotiation skills
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.