Salary - £25,000- £30,000
Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Technician to Work closely with the companies plant quality team to report supplier non-conformances and identify problematic suppliers, collaborating with Supplier Quality Engineers to drive improvement actions with suppliers.
Your responsibilities as a Quality Technician will include:
- Perform sample inspection of PPAP components
- Perform capability studies and measurement system analysis, providing reports as required.
- Work closely with production and quality teams to effectively prioritize inspection activities
- Calibrate mechanical measurement tools and coordinate calibration activities with external calibration resources.
- Create non-conformance reports when required.
- Demonstrate ownership of the inspection and measurement areas, keeping areas tidy and maintaining measurement equipment in good working order
- Demonstrate ownership of the non-conforming material areas
- Support plant Quality Engineers with problem solving on shop floor
- Support Supplier Quality Engineer with problem solving and APQP development
To be a successful candidate as a Quality Technnician you will need:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of using a CMM and other mechanical inspection tools
- Proficient in the use of IT systems and applications, including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Teams
- Ability to read technical drawings and specifications
- Good working knowledge of GD&T practices
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.