An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven Quality Manager to join a leading Aerospace manufacturer, operating from a modern and purpose built facility. As a Quality Manager, reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for ensuring all quality requirements are met throughout the production, development and manufacturing process. The successful candidate will join the team on a full time basis, working 07.30am – 16.30pm Monday – Thursday and 07.30am – 12.30pm Friday; receiving an annual salary ranging £45,000– £50,000, alongside other company benefits.
As a Quality Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead, guide and support a Quality team, whilst developing and maintaining an effective quality management system
- Implementation of preventative methods through continuous improvement techniques
- Reduce non-conformance of products within the business, whilst recording all internal and external non-conformities
- Ensure the application of industrial process control tools (MSA, PFMEA, Control Plans)
- Implementation of quality systems to enhance process compliance
- Controlling, distributing and tracing of all quality related documentation
To be successful as a Quality Manager, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree in relevant Manufacturing Engineering discipline, along with practical expertise within Quality Management
- Proficient understanding of compliance in an aerospace environment, including AS9100 quality systems
- Lead Auditor to AS/ISO standards
- Familiar with continuous improvement and lean manufacturing techniques
- Working knowledge of PPAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
This role is based in Sutton-in-Ashfield, and is easily accessible from Chesterfield, Alfreton, Nottingham and Mansfield.
If you are currently seeking a new opportunity, and believe you meet the required criteria to be successful as a Quality Manager, please apply immediately.