Recruit 12 are delighted to be seeking a Quality Manager to join a reputable Aerospace manufacturer based in Bristol. As a Quality Manager you will be responsible for inspecting components to the highest standard whilst promoting Continuous Improvement throughout your department. The successful candidate will join the team on a full time basis, receiving an annual salary of £45,000 - £50,000 alongside an excellent benefits package, 25 days annual leave and available overtime. Working hours are Monday to Thursday 7.30am – 5pm and Friday 7.30am – 13.30pm.
As a Quality Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain integrated quality systems that address all aspects of the entire process
- Contribute and lead continuous improvement initiatives
- To ensure that all processes and procedures are adhered to the company’s standards
- Manage effectively the resources to support the operational structure
- Supervise members of the department
To be successful in the position of Quality Manager, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in the castings industry, including knowledge of ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- Experience of working in a AS9100 environment
- Ensure completion of internal and external audits to EFQM standards and AS9100
- Strong leadership skills, along with excellent problem solving skills
This position is based in Bristol and is easily accessible from Chippenham, Bath, Stroud, Gloucester and Chepstow.
If you are currently seeking a position as a Quality Manager, and believe you meet the outlined requirements, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa