A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quality Manager to join a 1st Tier supplier to major OEM’s. Serving all the major markets for 45 years including Automotive, Rail, Aerospace, Medical, Architecture and Marine. Receiving a salary of £50,000 - £55,000.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Attentive of the quality management system, creating reports and measuring standards, including evaluation of the team
- Ensure processes meet international and national standards
- Provide all jobs with work instructions, tools, etc to minimise disruption
- Manage Quality Concern/8D investigations and Corrective actions
To be successful in the role of Quality Manager you must pose the following skills and qualities:
- Experience in quality management systems, and quality system audits
- Experience within an IATF16949/AS9100 environment.
- Ability to create APQP, SPC, FMEA, PPAP and Control Plans
- Understanding of Customer Product Quality expectations
- Experience with reading engineering drawings.
This position is to be based in Worcester and is easily commutable from Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Redditch, Malvern, Bromyard, Stourport-On-Severn, Evesham, Tewkesbury, Pershore, Ledbury, Gloucester, and Hereford.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa