Recruit12 is seeking a Quality Inspector who is experienced within automotive or aerospace, looking to develop their inspection skills and join a growing organisation. Working weekend day shift working 07.00 to 19.00 Friday to Sunday with designated breaks.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- To carry out 1st off Inspection (CMM / Manual) / receipt inspection / inspection & Calibration activities as required to support operations
- To liaise closely with Engineering to ensure the smooth transition of new products – New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Completion of FAIR data requirements by means of CMM / manual inspection
- Maintaining the integrity of CMM programs ensuring programs are maintained and stored correctly.
- To conduct TPM and Calibration regimes to ensure CMM is capable of accurate and consistent measurement
To be successful in the role of Quality Inspector, you must be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Aerospace/Automotive Industry in a similar role
- Proven track record on inspection techniques and understanding of geometric tolerance Attention to detail and accuracy at all times
- Understanding of PCDIMIS operation (CMM software)
- Professional approach to dealing with queries internally/externally
- Excellent communication skills
This role is based in Birmingham, and is easily accessible from Sutton Coldfield, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Solihull.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport