Recruit 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Engineer to be responsible for product quality from the supply chain through to the delivered parts at the customer base. The role will support the programme of product conformance is executed and improvements reported and realised. The Quality engineer Executes the quality strategy that is developed by the Quality leadership team within the value stream assigned.
Your responsibilities as a Quality Engineer will include:
- Leading RCCA events following an 8D methodology
- Leading FMEA activities within the assigned value stream
- Driving the use of FMEA during the RCCA events to reduce risk of process variation
- Plan, Execute all audits assigned, internal or supplier based
- Proactively assess supplier performance
- Drive robust quality clinics within the assigned value stream
- Support Quality Clinics and assist in Material Review Board (MRB) dispositions.
- Collates and analyses Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data
- Using variable and attribute data extracted from the various data sources to, assess, analyse and validate the process under evaluation, to drive repeatability and predictability.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.