A new, fantastic opportunity has arisen for Quality Engineer to join a a leading supplier to the automotive industry specialising in the design and manufacture of rear lamp lighting. You will be instrumental in driving the Quality department forward by ensuring all concerns are reduced and that all production requirements are met.
As a Quality Engineer, your duties & responsibilities will include
- Set up objectives for department involving all disciplines within Quality Control
- Effectively support problem resolution activities
- Effective management of Quality Engineering
- Communicate on a regular basis with all departments on Quality concerns and ensure they are dealt with effectively
- To undertake reasonable duties as directed by the Quality Group Leader
To be successful in the role of Quality Engineer, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role within an automotive manufacturing environment
- Conversant with APQP, FMEA, MSA, Controls Plans and SPC
- Experience of working to the following standards, i.e. QS9000, ISO14001, IATF16949
- HNC/HND qualified within a relevant engineering discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This position is based in Droitwich and is easily accessible from Worcester, Bromsgrove, Redditch and Kidderminster.
If you are an experienced Quality Engineer seeking a new career opportunity, please apply immediately.